Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Sunday, January 13, 2013
Food prices are on the rise, and burritos are no exception. But it's not worth starting a riot. Especially not if you are:
- At Taco Bell
- Armed with a BB gun
Police tear gassed the room and apprehended the suspect, who will be charged with three counts of attempted capital murder.
($1.49 - $0.99) x 7 = $3.50
He never did get his Burritos! Adios Amigo!!!!
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Picante! Fresh Mexican Grill’s Tips to healthy eatin’….
1. Opt for whole wheat or multi-grain tortillas, which are heart healthier than the typical tortillas. If you can’t say no to tortilla chips, eat baked multi-grain or whole wheat.
2. Go for the fish over chicken, beef or pork, as the fish is rich inOmega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Fish tacos are a yummy choice.
3. Salsa! Salsa! Salsa! It’s healthy and practically calorie-free – so use it on everything to give dishes an extra kick.
4. It’s all about substitutions, choose fat-free sour cream over fatty regular sour cream. Mix it with some fresh squeezed lime juice, lime zest and cilantro as a tasty and rich but low-cal topping.
5. Say adios to cheese and rice, as both dairy and refined carbs are common culprits of bloating. If you can’t forego cheese, try low-fat cheese and/or brown rice. Also, black beans are very high in fiber, folate, protein, and antioxidants. 6. Get spicy! Peppers, both sweet and hot, are packed with vitamins and
carotenoids. Chili peppers have lots of benefits, such as lowering blood pressure, fighting migraines, and burning fat.
7. Be mindful of portions – most American-based Mexican restaurants tend togo overboard with serving size. One tip is to portion half your restaurant meal into a to-go box before you start eating it!
8. EAT AT PICANTE! FRESH MEXICAN GRILL DAILY! WE’RE FREE OF ALL THAT JUNK YOU DON’T WANT IN YOUR BODY! ALL NATURAL MEATS AND POULTRY, ORGANIC RICE & BEANS! WE EVEN HAVE DELICIOUS SOY CHEESE! YES, SOY CHEESE!